Interested Volunteers are to join the team of volunteers who are working for the betterment of underprivileged children at PAAJAF in Ghana who are looking for help to start school or continue their education but lack the necessary funds and sponsors.
The volunteer will support the crowdfunding campaign by applying her/his knowledge in social media and marketing. The volunteers will get a package of promotional materials to facilitate the task delivery.
- Advanced crowdfunding and social media skills; will be able to see to our crowdfunding project campaign
- Ability to work in an international/digital team
- General marketing and fundraising knowledge;
- Personal commitment to the cause of sustainable peace and willingness to contribute to its promotion.
- Must be a team player
- PAAJAF gives you an incredible opportunity to change the world. You will change the lives of vulnerable children youth and women in rural Ghana.
- By volunteering your time and talents, you will be part of something extraordinary: a movement to end poverty and illiteracy in Ghana.
- You will be part of a global team, a community of like-minded spirits who believe in social change, and who believe everyone deserves the opportunity to thrive.
- You will receive a letter of appreciation from PAAJAF Foundation upon completion of the task in PDF format.
- We will endorse you of any recommendation you will need base on your volunteer commitment