With your generous support and help towards raising funds, thousands of less fortunate women and children in Ghana can gain access to better education and improved health services and hope for a better future.
Are you a professional fundraiser? We are looking for experienced fundraisers to help research and write grants, fundraise, solicit corporate and individual sponsorship, and plan events. In return you can add to your portfolio or resume, get publicity and credit through the organization, and be a part of our mission.
- Grant Proposal Writing
- Filling of Grant Application
- Corporate, faith communities (Churches) and Individual Solicitation
- Creating fundraising campaigns on PAAJAF website use it to solicit for funding
- Crowdfunding campaigns on other sites
- Researching for potential grant opportunities and help PAAJAF to apply.
- Must have a grant winning record
- Able to commit at least 10 hours per week
- Minimum duration at least 6 months
- CV is required